All New Sharp BP Advanced Series Colour 55ppm and 65ppm MFPs
The series fits today's diverse work styles and utilizes the latest technology to help users get work done with greater efficiency. The elegant cabinet design with easy-roll casters, soft-close paper drawers and the contemporary colour scheme makes this series a perfect fit for any office environment.
Enhanced cloud service connectivity, such as with Microsoft Teams, make it easy to streamline communication and native Microsoft Universal Print capability facilitate integration with Microsoft 365 environments that leverage simplified print management. Innovative features such as multi-feed scan detection and enhanced auto skew correction, help ensure jobs come out right the first time, every time. Users can scan documents at up to 280 images-per-minute with the 300-sheet duplexing single pass feeder on Advanced Series models. The new inner folding unit offers a variety of fold patterns, including trifold, z-fold and others without taking up any extra floor space.
The new Advanced Series utilizes leading security technology to help organizations protect their data and meet regulatory requirements.
- Active Directory (AD) Integration enables the MFP to join the network domain as a computer, making it a trusted device.
- Supports AD Group Policy allows administrators to centrally manage select security settings and enforce their own policy.
- 256-bit AES Encryption ensures data that resides on the local drive is protected.
- Protects Access to the Device IP/MAC address filtering, 802.1x authentication and port control protect access to the device.
- Protects Data in Transit IPsec and SMB 3.1.1 protocols, as well as TLS 1.3 use data encryption to protect data.
- WPA3 Wi-Fi Encryption supports the latest data encryption standard for wireless networking security.
- Authority Groups enables administrators to define various groups for different users, which can limit or restrict access to specific features.
- Optional Data Security Kit offers expanded security functions and restricted access features for highly sensitive environments.
- BIOS Integrity Check at Startup helps protect system files from malware attacks.
- Application Whitelisting prevents unauthorized files and applications from being loaded.
- TLS 1.3 Encryption prevents eavesdropping while data is in transit.
- Real-time Intrusion Detection detects abnormal connection requests and denies access.
- Optional Bitdefender Antivirus* provides comprehensive protection from virus threats.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) provides an added layer of protection to safeguard your data.
- Firmware Attack Prevention checks for abnormal firmware at startup and can restore the original.
- End-of-Lease Data Erase can protect privacy by deleting all data and personal information at trade-in time.
|Tags:Sharp CanadaMFPDocument Solutions